Rubber mold of your own image or object!
In this workshop you will learn:
- dividing the object into seperate segments,
- the installation of pouring and venting channels,
- the processing and application of rubber,
- how to make supporting molds from plaster or lightweight from Acrylic Resin or Plasti Paste
The goal is:
- making a wax model for a bronze or aluminum sculpture.
- or pouring into cement, cast stone or various synthetic resins.
Workshop duration: four evenings, from 7.30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Maximum seven participants.
Start date and evening are determined in consultation.
Costs: € 150 (excluding material)
Optionally rubber mold lessons can also be followed within my regular sculpture lessons. See: ‘sculpting’. You can take as many lessons as you need, cost per lesson: € 25
I also offer the following workshops: